Monday 14 May 2012

Day 1 In The Ware Street House!

Sean has finally arrived. This is his second Resbite he is taking out off 4 this year! he is now in the kitchen typing all this as i speak... I am not Sean i am the Narrator from Big Brother so imagine u r reading this like me as Sean is doing, as i speak!

Today Sean has had 2 of his Bolognase Hot Pockets! They were delicious.

Tomorrow he'll probably do the same for dinner and for tea have a Steak... Medium not well done!

I love my accent its so Geordie-ish! TOON! TOON! BLACK & WHITE ARMY!

Remember keep reading this like the Geordie Narrator off Big Brother... Cause u know, am bloody amazing!

Sean is having fun and is going to continue to have fun until he goes, cause The Ware Street House is amazing!

Who Goes? You Decide!

Comment Question Of The Day!
Do u like my accent?

Peace Out All You Narrators!

1 comment: