Friday 4 May 2012

Dreams Are A Window Into Our Future!

My dream last night was weird

Completely set in Newcastle

I remember going with me Uncle Tommy to me Dads. On the way we were attacked by i think Aliens or summit. We managed to escape and arrive at me dads and me dad is dressed in black joggers, white trainers and black t-shirt... his/my Independence Day t-shirt. He walked lent forward arse sticking out (i know weird innit) he also had a daughter called Nelly. I also saw my friend Jade at a pub we all went to called believe it or not The Proclaimers Pub and we had a drink and started fighting these weird black Wolverines and then i like woke up.

Dream Explanations

Uncle Tommy and me Dad were best mates

Nelly was the nickname my Mam gave my dad

May 4th (Today) is my Dads Birthday

Independence Day T-shirt was the T-shirt i got left by me dad when he died

R.I.P Dad

Think he was telling me in my dream to be more independent!

Comment Question Of The Day (CQOTD)

Have you ever had a weird dream that involved i deceased friend or relative?

Peace Out Dreamers!

No comments:

Post a Comment