Sunday 20 May 2012

Mittel Spitz, Finnish Spitz and Blink 182 T-Shirt Design!

Today Me, Rachel, Rain Man and Cesar Maflange went to Preston Park for a sponsored dog walk... NEVER AGAIN!

I needed a number 2 badly, a number 1 badly and my pants were nearly down me friggin ankles!

Then to make matters worse i had a heated discussion with Rachel's Auntie Flange aka. Cesar Maflange about my Auntie Jackie's old dog Baily.

I thought it was a Pomeranian but it was a Mittel Spitz... BUT NOOOO!!! THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A MITTEL SPITZ! ONLY A FINNISH SPITZ!

A Mittel Spitz is a also known as a German Spitz!

This is a Mittel Spitz


















And this is a Finnish Spitz
















Cesar Maflange thought that a Mittel Spitz aka. a German Spitz was a Finnish Spitz!

The look nout like each other!

Once again i am right!

Now onto the more important news, i'm going to see Blink 182 with Rachel and her Mother Rain Man, sometime in june... Blink 182 have a song called 'I Wanna F*ck A Dog In The Ass!'

So me and Rachel made some T-Shirts up for me, her mam and her (she aint made hers yet)

These r the designs!

Rain Man's

This but with I Wanna Fuck A Dog In The Ass!

















And Mine!

Front

















Back


With Rain Men! Seperated @ Birth!














Comment Question Of The Day
What do u think of my T-Shirt design's?


Peace Out Rain Men!





No comments:

Post a Comment