Tuesday 8 May 2012

OUCH! & Rosa's Play!

Went to see Rosa's play today, GODDAMN! she has a mint singing voice, awesome at acting and I LOVED THE 2 SEXY DANCES THAT HER MATES DID IN THE PLAY! Who r over the age of 18!


&


My sternum hurts! feels like someone had hit iz with a friggin hammer!

IT KILLS!

Watching Friends though so all's good in the hood, covered in mud, innit blood!

Everything is going wrong with my bloody body

List
Bad Back
Bad Neck
Bad Knee (Left)
Bad Middle Finger (Right Hand)
Bad Elbow (Left)
Bad Sternum
Grinding Teeth
Hole In My 5th Tooth From The Left Front Tooth
Dying Tooth, Next To The One With The Hole

I'm like an old man for crying out loud

And im now touch typing, know what that is?

Its where i type whilst not looking at the keyboard, hence the name TOUCH typing... I was watching friends as i was Touch Typing!

I am watching

The One With The Yeti

Funny episode!

Peace Out Touch Typing Yeti Foggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment